PoolTree System Warranty/Disclaimer
- PoolTree System LLC warrants the PoolTree System to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacturing and appearing within the following warranty periods.
- One (1) year from the date of original purchase of the system.
- One (1) year from the date repaired or replaced system is received by the customer after warranteed by PoolTree System LLC.
- One (1) year from the date of purchase of a remanufactured system
- If such a defect appears during the warranty period, we will (at our sole discretion) repair or replace defective parts or defective System at no charge, provided the required parts or system is returned at the customer’s expense to PoolTree System LLC. Proof of purchase is required for any and all warranty claims. Return shipping and shipping of the new system is the customer’s responsibility.
- This warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, failure to follow instructions on installation and use, neglect, use of unauthorized attachments, commercial use, use with a non-porous/solid pool cover, or unauthorized service during the warranty period on conditions otherwise covered by warranty.
- This warranty shall be exclusive and shall be in lieu of any other express warranty written or oral, including but not limited to any express warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of any implied warranties including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is expressly limited to the period of duration of this limited warranty.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- The customer’s exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty or of any implied warranty or of any other obligation arising by operation of law or otherwise shall be limited as specified herein to repair or replace, at our sole discretion. In any event, responsibility for special incidental and consequential damages is expressly excluded.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations above may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Covers are sold separately and carry their own warranty through the cover manufacturer, see paperwork included with cover.
Disclaimer and Seller’s Notice:
The PoolTree System is designed to work best with porous (mesh) covers, but may still be used with solid covers. Solid covers require pumping, and will not self-clean like a mesh cover. Failure to pump a solid cover can cause damage to bungees which is not covered by warranty.
- Your pool cover is designed only to keep leaves and debris from entering the pool during the off-season.
- It is the pool owner’s responsibility to adequately secure the cover.
The pool cover is not intended to be a safety cover and the owner of the pool should take all precautions required by law to ensure the safety of children and animals as the system does not prevent entry into the pool.
- Avoid the possibility of someone being trapped under the pool cover by completely removing the cover before use.
- The PoolTree System comes with a ball that is NOT designed to be used for exercise or for sitting on. This ball is to be used for floatation of pool covers only. Do not overinflate ball.
- It is the pool owner’s responsibility to set proper tension of rope supports. Tension should be only sufficient to take out sags in ropes; improper tension may result in system’s failure to function properly.
- PoolTree System LLC is not responsible for any damage to pool vertical wall supports, support caps, horizontal stabilizing rails, pool walls, pool liner, or any part of the pool. PoolTree System LLC will not be responsible for any damage due to improper installation of these fixtures.
- Since climatic conditions vary, no warranties concerning winter care can be given.
- PoolTree System LLC does not assume any responsibility for pool failure which might result from winter hazards or from misuse or neglect or poor condition of the pool structure or liner or improper handling of the PoolTree System.
- The customer assumes all responsibility for the safe and proper use of the product.
- A 1 year limited warranty is provided by PoolTree System LLC; see our limited warranty for specific terms and conditions.
- PoolTree System LLC disclaims all warranties express or implied, regarding the product, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement.
- In the United States, some laws do not allow the exclusion on the implied warranties.
- PoolTree System LLC’s entire liability for any defective product shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- PoolTree System LLC has no liability for general, consequential, incidental or special damages. These include loss of use, cost of replacement, lost profits, lost time, and the cost of installation or removal of any product, the installation of replacement product, and any inspection, testing, or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of products arising from a defect in the PoolTree System.
- In the United States, some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, some limitations above may not apply to you. This limitation of warranty and your specific legal rights may vary from state to state.